Up to 4 Hours
Online training is conducted over the phone. The trainer provides online, view-only access to the trainer’s computer screen. The session is entirely demonstration, without any interactive practical sessions.
An agenda for topics to be covered is provided to attendees to be used as a guide for the session. The following topics are covered:
- Overview of the application – the layout and structure of the user interface
- Overview of the data and data hierarchy used by the application – with a focus on Facilities and Resources
- Discussion and presentation on the work order functionality of the application, including:
- Demand work orders
- Review of preventive maintenance functionality
- Discussion of parts and labor
- Overview of the application’s reporting functionality
Learn about regularly scheduled training events. Visit the Training Calendar.
Please review MicroMain’s Online Training Terms and Conditions here.
For more information please call us at 1-888-888-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.