MicroMain Maintenance Advanced Training
This class is designed to cover advanced features of MicroMain Maintenance software and is for staff and managers who are responsible for setting up user accounts, administering security, and implementing advanced features. Knowledge of your maintenance management system and your organization’s business and maintenance processes is strongly suggested.
This class builds upon the basics reviewed in the MicroMain Maintenance Introductory 2- day class. In-depth discussion expands upon some of the topics that are introduced in the 2-day course.
In addition to fielding topics related to demand and preventive maintenance functionality, topics of the MicroMain Maintenance advanced class may include advanced use of:
- Security – initial activation, setup options, users, security groups, overrides, activity logs, security reports
- Accounts and Categories – set up accounts, set up maintenance categories, reports for accounts and categories
- Projects – grouping work orders, reports
- Purchase Orders – purchase orders for parts, assets, and services; suppliers, cost/tax information, invoice
- Work Request
- Mobile for Web
- Control Center configuration
- System Utilities – event viewer, parts log, alerts, menu options
- Reports – graphs, options, “My Favorites”
Additional topics may be covered based on attendee inquiry and company-specific interest. The class is interactive and attendees are asked to take part in practical exercises in which recently covered material is applied through the use of the hosted training environment. Students are often from various organizations and industries. While industry/company specific operational questions are often posed by students during the class, discussion is kept at a general level, applicable to all in attendance.
An agenda is provided to attendees and serves to structure the discussion over the course of the 1-day class. Students have access to a hosted training environment connected to sample data and the class is led by a single MicroMain trainer.
To learn about regularly scheduled training events, please visit the Training Calendar.
Please review MicroMain’s Classroom Training Terms and Conditions here.
For more information please call us at 1-888-888-1600 or email email@example.com.