MicroMain Priority Support Subscription (PSS) Agreement
Download a PDF file of the Priority Support Subscription (PSS) Agreement here. For additional assistance, please contact your account manager at 1-888-888-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of Support:
- Phone, chat, e-ticket/e-mail support is available for software technical and usability issues.
- Free software upgrades are available.
- Corrections are available for software errors.
- Hosted customers only: secure hosted environment is maintained with at least 99.9% uptime.
- Hosted customers only: backup of Subscriber’s data is performed automatically all day long with no service interruption, with hard back-ups taking place at the end of every business day.
- Hosted customers only: database maintenance, password management, and hosted administration.
- Special discounts are available to Subscribers for on-site, classroom, and online training and for MicroMain’s annual Users Conference.
Toll-free telephone support (888-888-1300) and chat support at www.micromain.com are available in the U.S. between 8:30am and 5:30pm Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday, excluding the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. MicroMain will not be liable for non-support due to causes beyond its reasonable control such as emergency conditions, telephone outage, etc.
Support requests can be submitted via e-mail or through MicroMain’s e-support portal www.micromain.com.
Hosted customers only: toll-free telephone support is available for connectivity issues.
The Priority Support Subscription does not cover Subscriber’s hardware, usage of a computer in a networked environment including terminal services environments, network permissions, or Internet service; on-site support; training; customer-created customizations, defined as any alteration of MicroMain products; MicroMain customization reapplication for software upgrades; software configurations; or deployment consulting. Database maintenance, security, and recovery; backup and reconstruction of lost/ altered files, data, or programs; password set-up; and IT functions are also excluded from support (unless hosted).
All information relating to the Subscriber that is known to be confidential or proprietary will be held in confidence by MicroMain. This information will not be disclosed or used by MicroMain except to the extent reasonably necessary to provide adequate support to the Subscriber.
This Agreement is in effect for the term of Subscription (annual for local installs, monthly for hosted). For any material breach of this agreement by MicroMain, the customer’s remedy and MicroMain’s liability will be limited to a prorated refund of the price paid for the Priority Support Subscription.