The MicroMain Community Impact Scholarship is an annual scholarship awarded to a student who has made a positive impact in his or her community. MicroMain believes in encouraging students to take action that positively impacts the area in which they live. The purpose of this scholarship is to inspire students to make a real difference in their local communities, to think beyond themselves, and to sacrifice their time and talent to better the lives of others.
The following basic requirements must be met to be considered for the MicroMain Scholarship.
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
- If selected as the winner, you must provide proof of college enrollment
- If selected as the winner, you must agree to email a picture of you holding the MicroMain Scholarship check and allow us to post the picture on our website and social media accounts
- Only one entry per person please
- Write a 400-700 word essay describing what you have done to make a positive impact in your community
- Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the college you attend in your email
- Deadline to apply is June 1st of each year
- Please email your essay to email@example.com
Selecting the Winner
We will narrow the entries down to our two favorite essays and post each one to our Facebook and Google+ page on June 15th. The essay with the most Facebook and Google+ Likes by 5 PM CST on July 15th will be the winner of the MicroMain Community Impact Scholarship.