Austin, TX – GLOBAL Training
October 4th - 5th
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day
Come take a deeper dive into GLOBALTM and emerge with a better understanding of how MicroMain can help turn your maintenance organization into a profit center.
MicroMain’s training philosophy is discovery-based and scenario driven, and our training methods cater specifically to user roles and job goals.
Material will be sequenced in a logical manner and incorporate practical exercises. In 2 days, you will have a deeper understanding and knowledge of:
- Navigation within the site
- Configuration of maintenance, notifications and multi-site
- Access Links and Security
- Service Request Portal
- Work Orders
- Preventive Maintenance
- Parts and Inventory
Term and Attendance:
Classroom training is scheduled for a specific 1-day or 2-day session.
The number of students in each class is limited in order to provide the most effective training.
The name of the student attending the classroom training must be provided at the time of registration. Student substitution from the same company will be accepted. Email substitutions to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. When a class occurs over more than 1 day, daily substitutions are not permitted.
Credit for cancellation will be made based on the following schedule:
- Cancellation received more than 30 calendar days before the event: Full Credit toward a future class.
- Cancellation received 14-29 calendar days before the event: 50% Credit toward a future class.
- Cancellation received less than 14 calendar days before the event: No Credit
Credit is subject to approval by MicroMain and must be used within 12 months from the original training registration.
Please contact us at email@example.com
MicroMain reserves the right to cancel courses, change course location, change instructors, or change course content. In the event that the location of the course changes, registrants will be informed 14 days prior to the start of the course. In the event that a course must be canceled, registrants will be notified as soon as possible and credit or refund options will be provided.
Customer Travel Costs
Customers are responsible for their own travel costs related to classroom training. In the event that a course must be canceled, MicroMain will not be responsible for reimbursing prepaid customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
Except for the cancellation policy described above, all payments and fees are nonrefundable.
5100 Bee Cave Road
Austin, TX 78746
Parking is available at our office and is free
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day
From Austin-Bergstrom International Airport:
- Exit from the Airport on Hwy. 71 and head west for several miles.
- Stay on Hwy. 71, which will eventually cross under IH-35 and become Ben White Blvd.
- Stay on Ben White Blvd. (again, for several miles) until you see the exit for Loop 360 (which is really more of a gentle veer to the right).
- Stay on Loop 360, heading north to the Bee Cave Road (FM 2244) exit.
- Head east (right) on Bee Cave Road approximately 1 mile to Bluff Park Circle.
- Take a left on Bluff Park Circle and an immediate left into our driveway.
From Downtown Austin or IH-35:
- Take 6th Street west to Loop 1 (aka MoPac).
- Head south on Loop 1, and take the first exit (Westlake/Bee Cave Road/FM 2244)
- Head west on Bee Cave Road approximately 3 miles to Bluff Park Circle (the street immediately follows a sign that reads “5000 Bee Cave”).
- Take a right on Bluff Park Circle and an immediate left into our driveway.
Hampton Inn – South
4141 Governors Row
Austin, TX 78744
La Quinta – Southwest
4424 S. Mopac
Austin, TX 78735
512.899.3000 or 800.687.6667
Hyatt Regency Austin – Downtown
208 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704
Hilton Garden Inn – Downtown
500 North IH 35
Austin, TX 78701
512.457.7921 or 800.684.7250