MicroMain offers a complete array of services to help you get the most out of your software — whether you are transitioning to new system or optimizing an existing one.
Every MicroMain software purchase comes with 30 days of free support, including unlimited installation support via telephone. For customers seeking additional assistance, MicroMain offers a wide variety of services to help you improve your operations. These include data analysis, cataloging and tagging of assets, data imports, training, and many services related to implementation.
Service Packages: Bundle Services with Training
MicroMain offers a range of service packages designed to combine implementation and training services into one low-cost bundle. Three Start-Up Packages for new customers are available, as well as two Booster Packages for existing customers.
Priority Support Subscription: Optimize Your Results
The best way to ensure your maintenance management system is always achieving optimal performance is by maintaining an active Priority Support Subscription. Customers love the value of this service, which offers:
- Unlimited telephone support
- Free product upgrades
- Discounts on our annual User’s Conference
Have a Specific Service Need? Get Up to Speed Fast
For customers who want a particular type of implementation support, MicroMain offers services perfect for specific needs:
- Hosting Services – Keep your data safe and secure with a variety of hosting solutions
- Implementation Services – We assess data needs and processes for an ideal implementation
- Data Services – Ensure a seamless transition of existing records and information
- On-Site Asset Cataloging and Tagging – Let us help collect and catalog asset information
- Customization – Comprehensive assistance with application customizations and integrations
- CAFM Services – We offer a full menu of services for our Facility Management (FM) software
Still Need Help? Let Us Know!
MicroMain has an experienced training and support staff available to help you with your software installation and use. If you need help with a specific issue not listed here, chances are good we've encountered the need before and have come up with the right solution.