Maintenance and Facility Management Software for Property Management
Using CMMS software, property owners and managers have maintained and improved properties while saving money and time.
This easy-to-use CMMS property management software keeps it simple: track properties and costs, improve operations, enhance asset and facility maintenance to help ensure exceptional customer service.
Increase Resident Satisfaction
Keeping buildings, common areas, grounds and rooms or areas well-maintained is key for customer service. You need to be sure requests for services are handled promptly. From preventive maintenance on generators and regularly scheduled grounds maintenance to fast emergency repairs for plumbing, MicroMain will help you keep your properties in first-class condition.
Meet Property Maintenance Needs
Each property management customer will benefit from software that streamlines maintenance operations. MicroMain helps you accomplish this with automated work orders, preventive maintenance scheduling, asset tracking, inventory and cost control and multiple reports.
In addition to general maintenance—for HVAC, plumbing, and electrical—property managers often need to tackle issues related to pests, mold and telecom.
- Issue reports to regulatory agencies
- Schedule frequent inspections of key properties
- Scale quickly as square footage escalates through acquisitions
- Provide property management services
- Compare costs from geographically dispersed properties
- Report on asset conditions in older facilities
- Roll out the system to multiple sites
Respond to Requests
Micromain allow you to assign priorities to service requests and schedule them in the way that makes the most sense for your organization. When work requests are sent via the Internet, requesters can check on the status of their work request at their convenience.
Manage Multiple Sites
MicroMain Maintenance helps you to organize your data and your maintenance operations so that you are able to manage multiple areas and sites in the most productive way. This property management software helps with issues related to your property areas and sites, including:
- Tenant histories
- Contractor scheduling and costs
- Move in/move out information
- Billing to occupants for maintenance services
- Churn rate
- Absorption rate
- ANSI/BOMA standards
Generate Needed Reports
With MicroMain, you’ll be able to easily access the reports you need. The software includes more than 4500 standard reports covering properties, assets, costs and more. Summary reports are helpful for property managers, while more detailed reports can help you make adjustments in procedures or scheduling to better utilize your maintenance resources.
With MicroMain software, you can work more efficiently with Pocket PCs, phones, and other handheld devices for work orders, inspections and inventory control.
- Use labor timesheets
- Track tools and keys
- Use data-enabled drawings for space planning
- Track assets and personnel visually
- Catalog deferred maintenance needs
- Assess facility conditions
- Develop capital plans
- Use wireless and barcode-enabled handhelds