MicroMain Facility Management Training
MicroMain Facility Management training in Austin begins at 8:30 AM. This class is focused on providing in-depth knowledge of the application. Become a Power User.
Participants in this MicroMain training course will learn about:
- Set up data
- Drawing management tools
- Creating, linking and managing spaces
- Space management
- Personnel tracking
- Move management
How to Get to the Training Center
From Austin-Bergstrom International Airport:
- Exit from the Airport on Hwy. 71 and head west for several miles.
- Stay on Hwy. 71, which will eventually cross under IH-35 and become Ben White Blvd.
- Stay on Ben White Blvd. (again, for several miles) until you see the exit for Loop 360 (which is really more of a gentle veer to the right).
- Stay on Loop 360, heading north to the Bee Caves Road (FM 2244) exit.
- Head east (right) on Bee Caves Road approximately 1 mile to Bluff Park Circle.
- Take a left on Bluff Park Circle and an immediate left into our driveway.
From Downtown Austin or IH-35:
- Take 6th Street west to Loop 1 (aka MoPac).
- Head south on Loop 1, and take the first exit (Westlake/Bee Caves Road/FM 2244)
- Head west on Bee Caves Road approximately 3 miles to Bluff Park Circle (the street immediately follows a sign that reads “5000 Bee Caves”).
- Take a right on Bluff Park Circle and an immediate left into our driveway.
Although the office building fronts on Bee Caves Road, it is necessary to turn on Bluff Park Circle to enter our driveway. Bluff Park Circle is a small side street and does not have a stop sign or traffic light. Turn onto Bluff Park Circle and take an immediate left into our driveway.
Where to Stay
Hampton Inn – South
4141 Governors Row
Austin, TX 78744
La Quinta – Southwest
4424 S. Mopac
Austin, TX 78735
512.899.3000 or 800.687.6667
Hyatt Regency Austin – Downtown
208 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704
Hilton Garden Inn – Downtown
500 North IH 35
Austin, TX 78701
512.457.7921 or 800.684.7250
Please review MicroMain’s Classroom Training Terms and Conditions here.