MicroMain CMMS/EAM, Facility Management and Capital Planning software is used to manage operations and maintenance by more than 3,000 customers at more than 5,000 facilities worldwide. Facility and maintenance managers depend on MicroMain to deliver comprehensive solutions for virtually any industry or type of facility - including manufacturing, property management, government, education, healthcare, airports, hospitality, recreation, utilities, and corporate campuses.
The following is a select list of our customers.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- LSU at Alexandria
- Marble Falls ISD
- National Management Resources Corporation
- New York City Board of Education
- Santa Ana Unified School District
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- University of Missouri
- University of North Texas
- American Baptist Homes of the West
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Carroll Lutheran Village
- Goodwin House Bailey's Crossroads
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Hospitality and Recreation
- Four Seasons Hotels
- Hilton International
- Harrah's Casinos
- Chase Field (home of the Arizona Diamondbacks)
- Lincoln National Field (home of the Philadelphia Eagles)
- Abbott Laboratories
- Masco – Builder Cabinet Group
- Pitney Bowes, Inc.
- Purina Mills, Inc.
- Raytheon Waste Management
- Best Buy Co. Inc.
- Bob's Stores Inc.
- CB Richard Ellis
- General Growth Properties, Inc.
- Sheetz, Inc.
- Temco Service Industries
- USDA Agricultural Research Services
- City of Austin
- City of Columbus
- City of Philadelphia
- City of Portland
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Michigan Department of Corrections
- National Institutes of Health
- County of Rockland, NY
- Smart Traffic Center / Virginia Dept. of Transportation
- State of California
- Berkshire Power Co.
- City of Dubuque Water
- Clackamas River Water
- Madison Gas & Electric Co.
- Missouri Gas Energy
- PPL Corporation
- Bechtel Corporation
- Boys Town
- Dallas Market Center
- Exponent, Inc.
- General Physics Corporation
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Port of Corpus Christi, Texas
- The Scripps Research Institute
- Washington United Terminals