Understanding the allocation of space inside your facility is critical for planning improvements, assessing current conditions, and maintaining accurate financial data. MicroMain Facility Management delivers this information with a powerful array of space allocation tools.
Our FM / CAFM software uses interactive drawings so you can instantly access records related to people, spaces, and assets. Simply click on a space in a drawing to view information such as:
- Type or class of space (BOMA Z65.1 or user defined)
- Square footage
- Whether the space is occupied or vacant
- Maximum occupancy/capacity
- Occupant history
- People and department(s) assigned to the space
- Assets assigned to the space
Having one-click access to this vital space allocation information results in reduced paperwork, greater efficiency – and empowers you to make critical space management decisions.