MicroMain Maintenance software allows you to create and track purchase orders (POs) or purchase requests for parts, assets, and contracted services. Whether you use the system for creating actual orders or purchase requests/requisitions depends on your accounting and purchasing processes. MicroMain experts can help you set up your system to work effectively for your organization.
Use the PO tracking functions in the software to:
- Purchase parts, assets, or contracted services
- Track the status and due dates for orders
- Receive parts and materials, including partial shipments
- Track damaged goods and other returns
- Tie purchases to specific work orders
- Calculate costs – including tax and freight charges
- Tie multiple invoices, freight charges to a single PO
The system can also be configured to require approvals for POs and assign POs to user-defined accounts.
Keep Your Orders in Order
With extensive reporting features you can easily track the status of POs, evaluate a supplier’s performance, and review receiving information. There is also a feature that notifies you when orders are overdue.
MicroMain Maintenance's Purchase Order functions work with Supplier, Contract, and Parts Inventory information already stored in your maintenance database to provide comprehensive tracking and reporting of maintenance costs.