If you use contractors to provide maintenance services for your organization, MicroMain Maintenance will help you track costs, improve record-keeping, and determine if it makes sense to continue to outsource certain activities.
Functionality built into Maintenance allows you to:
- Track the start/end dates
- Store contract details
- Set alerts to notify you when contracts are about to expire
- Track the status of contracts (pending, active, complete, canceled)
- See the total contract value and how much has been invoiced to date
- Assign contract costs to a specific account or maintenance category
- Allocate costs across assets
The system is flexible so you can allocate costs across assets manually, on a percentage basis, or spread them equally among a group of assets.