Employment at MicroMain
MicroMain Corporation is committed to providing the best maintenance management, facility management, and capital planning software and services in the industry. We recognize that we can only accomplish this goal with a creative and talented team of employees.
At MicroMain, we value our employees and recognize their contributions. MicroMain offers a challenging, productive work environment in a casual setting. Our benefits package includes medical insurance with optional dental coverage, paid vacation, and a retirement plan.
MicroMain is always looking to add skilled and enthusiastic individuals to our team. You are welcome, at any time, to submit your resume and cover letter. All materials will be reviewed and kept in strict confidence.
Sales – Inside Sales
MicroMain Corporation is seeking several outgoing, energetic, customer and sales-oriented individual for our Customer Account Manager (CAM) and Regional Account Manager (RAM) positions.
The Customer Account Manager (CAM) works closely with MicroMain customers in a role that combines account management, customer support and software sales. This critical role requires: working knowledge of our product line, ability to develop relationships with customers by phone and email while providing exceptional customer service and the ability to upsell products to these customers. CAMs are responsible for customer retention, account growth and work with our support and development teams to resolve customer requests.
A Regional Account Manager (RAM) is responsible for managing the entire sales process from start to finish. This includes prospecting (cold-calling suspects, calling existing prospects, responding to inbound leads and qualifying opportunities), nurturing and developing opportunities, (providing detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet a prospect’s needs, often demonstrating those features before a sale), and ultimately closing new business sales.
- Ability to manage multiple customer issues/request and determine escalation path for customer requests/issues.
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Meet/exceed sales targets set by manager and contribute to team targets on a consistent basis.
- Prospect our existing database for potential sales.
- Keep track of all customer interactions in our CRM system.
- Use Value Add and Solution Selling sales methodologies to:
- Create initial interest
- Identify, define and document critical business needs
- Create vision of potential solutions to critical business needs
- Effectively justify return on investment
- Qualify, control and close opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Dedicated and passionate about customer satisfaction, account growth and success.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong team player that is willing to help other team members at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to listen to the customer.
- Self-starter, self-directed and independent thinker.
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite, Social Media and LinkedIn
- Excellent problem solving skills and proven propensity to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to drive software and professional services revenue by identifying, pursuing and closing customers.
- Proven Software sales and web-based demonstrations.
- College degree preferred.
- Prior success in B2B sales preferred.
- Two years sales experience over the phone with demonstrated results is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Must be a team worker with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and priority setting.
- Experience using CRM systems preferred.
Interested applicants should forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Since 1991, MicroMain Corporation has provided award-winning maintenance and facility management software and services to organizations worldwide.
5100 Bee Caves Road
Austin, Texas 78746,
MicroMain Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.